Mar 16, 2014

Visiting my children - Kinder besuchen - Je visite mes enfants - Visito a mis hijos


Because my studio isn't finished yet I visited my children before the creativity jam I have in my head begins to flow... (the photos were taken in summer!)

Ich besuche meine Kinder da mein Studio noch nicht fertig ist und ich wahrscheinlich, wenn es einmal so ist, nicht vom Arbeitstisch weg komme... (es sind aber Sommerfotos!)




Je visite mes enfants avant de commencer a travailler dans mon studio. J'attends encore qu'il soit fini! (les photos sont de l'été dernière!)

Visito a mis hijos en espera de que terminen mi atelier... Tengo tantas ideas nuevas que no iba a poder hacerlo una vez que empiecen a fluir! (las fotos fueron tomadas el verano pasado!)


2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos of that lovely summer garden. Enjoy your visit with your children and come home bursting with energy to work in your new studio. I do hope you will not have to wait much longer but am sure it will have been worth waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, will keep you informed!!

    ReplyDelete