Nov 30, 2010

Haberdashery - Kurzwaren - Mercerie - Merceria

I like to make my own haberdashery. I was doing these this week. I used them in the piece I'm doing, perhaps you discover them there if you look at the former photos.
Ich mag, meine eigenen Kurzwaren anzufertigen. Ich machte diese diese Woche. Vielleicht entdecken Sie sie in den Fotos von meinem letzten Werk
J'aime faire mes propres merceries. J'ai fait ceci cette semaine. Peut-etre vous les découvrez sur les photos de mon dernier ouvrage.
Me gusta hacer mis propios artículos de mercería. Hice estos esta semana.Quizás las descubren en las fotos de mi última obra.
 I decided, that it is more interesting to do all things you need for embroidery with your own style. I already did my buttons with Fimo and have my self dyed yarn but I noticed that when you have an own style you should have your own haberdashery. You don't need to do all the little different frills for just one piece of embroidery. You visit your own shop and choose there.
Ich denke, daß es viel besser ist, wenn man seine eigenen Kurzwaren fabriziert, im eigenen Stil. Man kann im eigenen Shop einkaufen gehen!
Je me suis rendue compte que c'est plus intéréssant de faire la  mercerie avec son propre style . Après ca on peut aller "faire les achats" chez soi!
Me di cuenta de que es más interesante de hacerse los propios artículos de mercería, en su propio estilo. Entonces se puede ir a "hacer las compras" en la propia casa.


While watching TV or hearing music I sew or crochet pieces you can do by heart. I have a big collection and can choose from a diversity of objects and materials. I can only recommend this!
Während dem Fernsehen oder Musikhören, nähe ich oder häkle ich Sachen, die ich auswendig machen kann. Ich habe schon eine große Sammlung zur Auswahl. Ich kann das nur empfehlen!
Pendant que je vois la TV ou j'écoute la musique je cous ou je fait des petites pièces de crochet où il me ne faut pas penser beaucoup. J'ai déjà une grande collection et l'embarras du choix!. Je vous récommende d'essayer ce tuyau!
Mientras veo TV o escucho música coso o hago a ganchillo pequeños artículos de mercería de estilo propio para los que no hay que pensar mucho. Ya tengo una gran colección y les puedo recomendar este truco!

6 comments:

  1. Aaaah Sara, I'm amazed!!! (again) It's great to pick from your own "shop" because everything is just as you like it!
    ( I looked at your "Studio" photos and saw that you already have a VERY BIG SHOP at home ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always happy when I see your little blue moon in my comments! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea and very practical too. Making the haberdashery oneself ensures that everything will match, and each finished piece of work will be extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Sara, du hast einfach geniale Ideen, es wäre für mich auch vorstellbar, in "deinem Shop" einkaufen zu gehen =)
    liebe Grüße ins winterliche Alicante, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only recommend it, heather! it is always a great way to have things to swap!
    marion, es wäre lustig, so sachen zu machen und dann einen teil austauschen, oder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this haberdashery has a special style and will be useful for embroidery!

    ReplyDelete