Jul 4, 2008

The revisited stash - Der wieder besuchte Lagerraum



This is a new blog I began for my creative journal. I decided to work with all I have in my stash. Instead of having a new idea and try to get the elements to work on it I will do it the other way round: I'll get my ideas out of my stash and only use materials I already own.

This is a way to combine recycling and art and a new challenge.

I'm only going to write in English on this new blog. Please use the translator offered on the site if you would like to get a better idea of what I'm talking of.

In meinem neuen Blog " Lagerraum recycled" werde ich ein Tagebuch meiner neuen Arbeitsweise führen.

Ich möchte nicht mehr neue Ideen bekommen und das Material dafür erwerben müssen, sondern vom Lager die Ideen bekommen.

Es ist eine neue Möglichkeit, Kunst und Recycling zu betreiben und eine neue Herausforderung.

Den Blog werde ich nur auf Englisch führen. Bitte betätigen Sie den Übersetzungsknopf auf der rechten oberen Ecke des Blogs, um ihn auf Deutsch zu übersetzen.

No comments:

Post a Comment