Jun 30, 2008

Lightning - Blitz


Blitz - Stromstoß von oben (Foto: Pixelio.de)

Hi all my friends,

I'm at the house of my daughter and hope tomorrow I will have my internet back!. Last Thursday we had a terrible storm here in Austria and a lightning visited my internet box...

It had the best timing because I just began sending the patterns of The World Around Me!

I want to ask all of you who had or have to wait 24 hours for the pattern to excuse me. I could send the patterns once a day but that's long when you happen to order just after I was on the net...

Tomorrow I hope that everything's back to normal!

Hallo Freunde,

Ich bin im Haus meiner Tochter und hoffe, dass ich morgen wieder meinen Internet habe!. Letzter Donnerstag haben wir einen fürchterlichen Sturm in Österreich gehabt und ein Blitz erwischte mein Internetkasterl... Gerade als ich die Anleitungen senden musste.

Ich möchte mich bei denen, die 24 Std. für die Anleitung haben warten müssen, entschuldigen. Ich habe halt nur einmal am Tag zu meiner Tochter fahren können, Mails lesen.

Morgen wir der ganze Spuk hoffentlich vorbei sein!

1 comment:

  1. The photo is beautiful. I just got back last week from a vacation that left me without internet for 15 days. It was a long 15 days being with out my computer.

    ReplyDelete