Mar 23, 2008

Teach me Nature - Bring mir die Natur bei










This little child went with his father for a walk on the meadows. He asked his father about birds and flowers...

The child has picked a flower and is using it as a kite...

I like this technique and simple situations. It feels good after finishing "The Patisserie from Valentine" for QA or CPS. I will show you a sneak preview of this one too!

This piece is once more done on felted wool with my watercolor technique. It is stitched by hand with self dyed threads.

It is about 8" x 8" (20 x 20 cm)

Dieses kleine Kind ging mit seinem Vater auf den Wiesen spazieren. Er stellte Fragen über Vögel und Blumen... Er hat eine Blume gepflückt und benutzt sie als Drachen...

Ich mag diese Technik und einfache Alltagssituationen. Vor allem nachdem ich "Die Patisserie von Valentine" für Quilting Arts (oder Cloth Paper Scissors) fertig gemacht habe. Ich werde eine Vorschau von dieser auch zeigen.

Dieses Stück wurde über eine Filzfläche mit meiner Aquarelltechnik gemacht. Es ist handgestickt mit selbst gefärbten Fäden.

Die Größe ist ca. 20 x 20 cm)

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful piece Sara! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really beautiful...I love your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful again!!! I received my piece in the mail this week. I LOVE IT!!! You are truly a master of felting! I tried my first attempt the last few days, see my blog, and find it challanging but fun. Now I dream of having an 'embellisher'... and taking a class from you of course!!! Happy Easter Sunday to you dear Sara!!! Hugs from Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice art you do in felt, I love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr schöner blog !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at your blog.

    I was wondering how you make the faces?

    ReplyDelete